The Lewis & Clark Special Collections and Archives (Lewis & Clark College, Portland, OR) has digitized and provided open access to The Revolution newspaper which was published in New York as the official organ of the National Woman Suffrage Association. Edited by Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Parker Pillsbury, with Susan B.
Open access to full view (and open text search) of The Woman's Journal which was published in Boston from 1870 to 1917. In 1912 the title was changed to Woman's Journal and Suffrage News but it changed back again to The Woman's Journal in 1917. It was edited by Julia Ward Howe, Lucy Stone, Thomas Wentworth Higginson, et al. It originated as the official organ of the American Woman Suffrage Association, and offered an alternative to the National Woman Suffrage Association's weekly newspaper coming out of New York, The Revolution.
This link contains the following thread from the H-Catholic listserv:
Editor's Subject: QUERY: Catholics in England
Author's Subject: QUERY: Catholics in England
Date Written: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 21:39:47 +0000
Date Posted: Sat, 10 Mar 2000 16:39:47 -0500