Subscribing to or Unsubscribing from a Network
Although you can read discussions on any Network, you must be a subscriber to a Network in order to submit your own discussion posts and receive e-mail notifications about new postings. Subscribing is a simple process and only takes a few moments. In order to subscribe to a Network you must first have an account on the H-Net Commons. If you are not sure how to create an account see the guide here.
1. First, make sure that you are already signed in to your H-Net Commons account.
2. Click "All Networks" which appears near the top of any page.
3. Navigate to the Network you want to join. You can browse all networks by using the "All Public Networks" category.
4. Click the "Subscribe to this Network" image which appears on the right sidebar of your chosen Network.
5. You will see a notice that your subscription has been entered. An editor still must approve it; you will receive an email confirmation when that is done.
1. Log in to your account. If you are already logged in, at any page click the “My Profile” link in the upper right corner and choose "networks."
2. At the list of your subscriptions, click "unsubscribe from group" next to the network(s) from which you wish to unsubscribe.