The Association of Critical Heritage Studies is a network of scholars and researchers working in the broad and interdisciplinary field of heritage studies. The primary aim of ACHS is to promote heritage as an area of critical enquiry.
The ACHS has made many positive contributions to promoting heritage as an area of critical enquiry over the past few years and this week we are launching a brand new website: http://www.criticalheritagestudies.org
The site is designed to be a platform for information sharing, networking and establishing communities between those with shared interests in heritage. Furthermore, there are pages dedicated to job announcements, PhD opportunities, book reviews, heritage journals and book series, etc.
As part of the re-launch of our website, we are also encouraging people from the North East region of Asia to join the ACHS as new members.
The Benefits of Signing Up include:
- The ACHS quarterly newsletter.
- Opportunity to promote your events to the world of ACHS
- Occasional announcements about events in your region, jobs, conferences or scholarship and funding opportunities. (we will NOT bombard you with emails)
- Access to the membership directory and ACHS community - members can find colleagues with interests and expertise for future collaborations.
- Updates about the ACHS Montreal 2016 Conference and other ACHS events
If you would like to become a member, please visit the ACHS website, select ‘Get Involved’ and then ‘Become a Member’ from the top navigation menu. Under ‘Profile’ upload a recent photo of yourself, add a brief description of your interests and area of work and select your areas of Interest.
President, Association of Critical Heritage Studies