Applications are invited for 10 PhD positions (ESRs) within the ELIT – Empirical study of Literature Training Network. These positions will be funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement no. 860516.
What is ELIT?
Applicants need to fully respect eligibility criteria and the enrollment rules specified in the call for applications.
Application deadline: 15.06.2020 02:00 pm (Central Europe Time)
Individual projects (ESR positions) in the ELIT ITN
- ESR1: Neurocognitive Poetics: Towards new integrative models and methods (Freie Universität Berlin, Germany)
- ESR2: Individual variation in literary reading (Radboud University, The Netherlands)
- ESR3: Reading in the city – in everyday life (University of Vienna, Austria)
- ESR4: Literary text perception and comprehension (University of Warsaw, Poland)
- ESR5: Literary Empathy and Morality (University of Verona, Italy)
- ESR6: The impact of narrative structure on engagement (University of Haifa, Israel)
- ESR7: The effects of literariness on empathy building in the classroom (VU Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- ESR8: Engagement of young adult readers in social media platforms (University of Basel, Switzerland)
- ESR9: Shared literary reading and mental well-being in the digital age (University of Stavanger, Norway)
- ESR10: Reading with digital tools in early childhood classroom settings (Trnava University, Slovakia)
Redaktion: Constanze Baum – Lukas Büsse – Mark-Georg Dehrmann – Nils Gelker – Markus Malo – Alexander Nebrig – Johannes Schmidt
Diese Ankündigung wurde von H-GERMANISTIK [Constanze Baum] betreut – firstname.lastname@example.org