The Summer Institute for Israel Studies is a competitive fellowship program open to faculty members in in any discipline in the Humanities and Social Sciences. This is the flagship program of the Schusterman Center for Israel Studies at Brandeis University. Stipend of up to $2,500. Travel, accommodations and most meals provided. Faculty teaching outside of Israel are eligible to apply. Preference will be given to applicants teaching at North American institutions.
- Engage with world-class faculty from Israel and the U.S. in a two-week multidisciplinary Brandeis seminar
- Meet with leading personalities in public life, the academy and the arts on a 10-day Israel study tour
- Explore the complexity of Israeli society, politics and culture
- Develop a syllabus to teach at your home institution
- Join a network of over 290 alumni — teaching at over 200 institutions — supported by a wealth of pedagogical resources and ongoing professional development
Apply online by January 22, 2018. Learn more at www.brandeis.edu/israelcenter/siis.
Questions? Contact Keren: firstname.lastname@example.org