Virtual/ Online Conference
CALL FOR PAPERS:
You are invited to participate in SOCIOINT 2022 9th International Conference on Education and Education of Social Sciences that will be held in a fully virtual (online) format, on 13-14 June 2022.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT ONLINE NOW:
all areas of “Education”; “education” of social sciences and “education” of humanities
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
AN INTERNATIONAL EVENT: You will be able to share all your experiences with other experts in a truly international atmosphere. This conference will be held at the international level. Plenty of participants from more than 30 different countries all over the world are expected to attend.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR PAPERS:
- Abstract Submission Deadline: May 23, 2022
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: May 27, 2022
- Registration deadline for authors: May 27, 2022
- Conference Dates: June 13-14, 2022
1. All the accepted full papers will be published in the Abstracts & Proceedings CD-ROM (e-book) with an ISBN number and will be given to the participants during the conference.
2.) A DOI number will be assigned to each published paper in the conference e-proceedings.
3. Participants will also be able to access and download the Abstracts & Proceedings E-book from OCERINT's online e-library (http://www.ocerints.org/index.php/digital-library ) web site.
4. SOCIOINT 2022 Abstracts & Proceedings will also be included in Google Scholar and sent to be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
5. The accepted papers (depending upon their authors’ option) will also be sent to be reviewed for publishing in one of our peer-reviewed online International journals with an ISSN number (and a DOI number for each paper).
We look forward to your participation.
SOCIOINT 2022 Organizing Committee
Conference Website: https://www.ocerints.org/socioint22
Organized by: INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION CENTER OF ACADEMIC RESEARCH