Call for Papers
S/N Korean Humanities
The Journal of S/N Korean Humanities now welcomes submissions of original articles and book reviews that are going to be contained in its third issue (2016 spring). S/N Korean Humanities is a biannual academic journal published by the Institute of Humanities for Unification in Konkuk University (IHU) in South Korea. The journal’s main focus lies on studies in humanities relating to the division of Korea and its re-unification, but it also welcomes original works and book reviews related to Korean studies.
Deadline: December 15, 2015
Method of Submission: Email electronic copy to email@example.com
Themes covered in the Journal include:
• Philosophical studies of systems of thoughts and ideologies of South and North Korea
• Theoretical and/or empirical studies of national identity (national commonalities and differences) of South and North Korea and Korean diasporas
• Historical studies of life and culture of South and North Korea and Korean diasporas
• Studies of South and North Korea’s literary works, films and mass media (TV shows, propagandas, etc.)
• Studies of Koreans’ historical traumas and their healing
All original articles and book reviews must be written in English (American or British usage is accepted, but not a mixture of these).
Original articles should not exceed 10,000 words or their equivalent (including notes, tables, maps, diagrams and photographs). Book reviews should be in the region of 3,000 to 4,000 words.
Institute of Humanities for Unification homepage: http://tongil.konkuk.ac.kr/
S/N Korean Humanities Journal homepage: http://www.snkoreanhumanities.org/
Kyung Hyo Chun