The Nationalism Studies Program at Central European University (CEU) addresses issues of nationalism, self-determination, state formation, ethnic conflict, minority protection, language and citizenship rights, and constitutional design in modern and contemporary societies. It encourages critical and interdisciplinary approaches to the study of nationalism and provides students with a theoretical and methodological background in applied social sciences.
- Master of Arts in Nationalism Studies / 1 year
- Master of Arts in Nationalism Studies / 2 years
- Democracy and transnational politics
- Ethnicity and nationalism
- Nationalist politics and ethnicity
- Self-determination and international minority protection
- Transnational citizenship
- Nationalism in Southeastern Europe
Generous scholarships available
CEU is committed to attracting talented students and scholars from around the world and grants a variety of merit-based scholarships, tuition awards and research grants available to students from any country. In 2014-2015, the University provided generous funding to 80% of master’s and 92% of doctoral students.
Application Deadline | February 4, 2016 | More Information | http://bit.ly/1W6i8Ct
Student Recruitment Office
Central European University