CFP: The Popular Culture Association National Conference (Virtual)
Please consider submitting a proposal for the upcoming virtual Popular Culture Association National Conference, taking place on April 13 – 16, 2022.
The Libraries, Archives & Museums subject area is soliciting papers dealing with any aspect of Popular Culture as it pertains to libraries, archives, museums, or research. Possible topics include:
- Descriptions of research collections or exhibits
- Studies of popular images of libraries, librarians, archives, or museums
- Analyses of social networking or web resources
- Popular Culture in library education/information literacy
- The future of libraries and librarians
- Developments in technical services for collecting/ preserving Popular Culture materials
Papers from undergraduate and graduate students are welcome.
The Deadline for submissions is December 05, 2021.
Early bird registration opens on Tuesday, November 9, 2021. The cost is $105.00 for presenters and non-presenters.
Membership is required to register. Early registration ends December 31, 2021.
Please direct any questions to the chair for Libraries, Archives, Museums, and Popular Culture:
Associate Professor, Head of Content & Collections
University of Nebraska - Lincoln
Lincoln, NE 68588-4100