CALL FOR SESSIONS
Building a Place for History: 2016 NJ History & Historic Preservation Conference
June 8 & 9, 2016 at Seton Hall University, South Orange
Proposals due by November 23, 2015.
Help shape the 2016 NJ History and Historic Preservation Conference - submit a session proposal!
The NJ History and Historic Preservation Conference attracts a broad audience of professionals, historic site and museum managers, historic preservation commission members, and more. The conference planning committee seeks to balance its program by offering educational sessions during each time slot of the day that target the following primary audiences:
• Architects seeking AIA continuing education credits
• Planners seeking AICP continuing education credits
• Landscape Architects seeking ASLA continuing education credits
• Cultural Resource Management professionals
• History and museum non-profit staff, board and volunteers
• Historic Preservation Commissions, CLG representatives, elected and appointed municipal and planning officials
• History and historic preservation advocates
• Students and emerging professionals
Proposals that address topics of interest to more than one of the target audiences will be given preference by the selection committee.
Read the full Call for Sessions here: http://www.njpreservationconference.org/pdf/callforsessions.pdf
Submit a session here: https://fs19.formsite.com/NJHT/2016CallforSessions/form_login.html
If you have questions please contact Michele Racioppi at firstname.lastname@example.org or (609)984-0473.