Join us for the 11th International Symposium on Sustainable Leadership, from 30 May – 1 June 2016, presented by the International Centre for Sustainable Leadership in exciting Bangkok, Thailand.
Why you should attend
- This annual conference brings together academics, managers and practitioners engaging in or seeking alternatives to “business-as-usual” to share current research findings and to gather fresh insights into sustainable leadership practices
- Participate in stimulating discussion
- Network with academics, managers, practitioners, researchers and others experienced in sustainable leadership from all over the world
- Present your own research and papers.
Symposium topics include:
• new perspectives on sustainable leadership
• applications and case studies
• critical perspectives
• challenges in applying sustainable practices
• changing mindsets and behaviours
• specific sustainable leadership practices
• the cultural relevance of sustainable practices
• and a special theme for 2016: The Sufficiency Economy.