We welcome you to join us online on Thursday and Friday, December 2-3, 2021 for the 4th Conference on Public Health in Asia (COPHA 2021), which will be held as a virtual event from Tokyo, Japan.
Due to ongoing efforts to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, such as travel restrictions, curfews and business shutdowns in major metropolitan areas, this conference is being held online.
All oral and poster presenters are invited to join us either live via Zoom or to submit pre-recorded presentations or e-posters.
COPHA 2021 is being convened by INTESDA in affiliation with the the Parasitic Disease Research Center, Suranaree University of Technology, Thailand and the Family Medical Co., Ltd., Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand.
- Access to Public Health Care in Developing Countries
- Aging Health Issues in Gerontology and Geriatrics
- Biotechnology and Biomedical Science
- Communicable Diseases and Pandemics
- Community and Family Medicine
- COVID-19 and Public Health
- Environmental Science and Health
- Health Care Systems and Delivery
- Medical Technology
- Mental Health
- Non-Communicable Diseases
- Nursing Practice and Education
- Preventive Health Care and Palliative Care
- Public Health, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
- Women’s Health and Maternal Child Health
- Other Areas of Health Care (Please Specify)