Inclusive, a bi-annual online journal, is soliciting original research-based articles for its December 2017 issue. ISSN 2278-9758; UGC (India) indexed Journal, Journal no. 45538
Topics might include, but not necessarily confined to:
- Religious, cultural and racial sectarianism and the challenges to inclusive world order.
- Terrorism, global crisis and inter-cultural dialogue.
- Regimes of nuclearpower and comprehensive policy of disarmament.
- Post-nationalist thought and envisioning global society
- Peace building in South Asia, role of the SAARC and trajectory of Indo-China Relationship.
- Vulnerable communities and shaping of inclusive citizenship in India.
- Menace of religious fanaticism and hate politics in India.
- Caste and religion-based reservation: state-policy and inclusion in India.
- Religion and vulnerability of women in India: state, gender justice and inclusion.
- Muslim women and citizenship rights in India.
- Economic development and inclusion of the vulnerable populations in India.
- Plight of the farmers and responsibility of the state in India.
- Poverty, unemployment and migration of human capital and labour in India.
Please consult the url http://theinclusive.org/cfp.html for style sheet.
Last date of submission: 20 November 2017.
Dr Subrata Bagchi, Associate Professor