Call for Papers
The Journal of Military, Veteran and Family Health aims to maximize the mental, physical and social health and well-being of military personnel, Veterans and their families by publishing world class research to a broad international and multidisciplinary readership of researchers, clinicians, administrators, and policy makers.
JMVFH publishes original research articles and several other types of articles related to the health and well-being of the populations of interest including: Emerging Practices and Programs, Clinical Practice Reviews, Arts and Humanities articles, Perspectives, Talking Points, and Letters.
The journal welcomes submissions in the following research theme areas:
• mental and physical health and rehabilitation
• social health and well-being
• the transition from military to civilian life
• family health and well-being
• evolving treatment practices or programs
• occupational and environmental health
• novel health technologies related to military service
• transitions back to family life after deployment
• health care or health-related policies and programs
• military history related to health and well-being
• the arts and military or Veteran health and well-being
• gender-based research related to any of the above
The journal is multidisciplinary in scope and accepts articles from researchers and clinicians conducting research relevant to enhancing the physical, mental or social health of the beneficiary populations. Some of these disciplines include Bioinformatics, Biomechanical Engineering, Kinesiology and Health Studies, Medicine, Neurosciences, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Organizational Behavior, Physical Therapy, Psychiatry, Psychology, Public Administration, Public Health, Social Work, Sociology, and the Arts and Humanities.
For more details about article types and submission requirements please consult the Guidelines for Submissions - http://bit.ly/jmvfh_cfp