Studia UBB. Digitalia, the peer-reviewed scientific journal published twice a year by DigiHUBB, the Digital Humanities Centre of Babeș-Bolyai University Cluj-Napoca (https://digihubb.centre.ubbcluj.ro/), seeks contributions for its 2021 issues.
Our call is open to all scholars working in the humanities, the (social) sciences, and heritage sectors, with an interest and enthusiasm in the application and use of digital technologies to the study of culture.
Submissions are welcome from researchers at all career stages, and we particularly encourage early stage researchers (PhD students and postdoctoral researchers) to submit abstracts.
We especially welcome papers that reflect on the Humanities in a Digital world, including but not limited to the following themes:
- Digital Humanities Education and Digital Education in the Humanities
- Digital cultural heritage with a focus on both digitised and born digital documents / archives
- Digital scholarly editing
- Data visualization, information retrieval, statistical analysis, big data
- Natural language processing, named entity recognition, topic modelling, text mining
- Digital visualization and 3D modelling
- Digital Humanities projects presentations
- Digital Humanities books reviews
Beyond the above mentioned, we invite submissions of abstracts on and related to any aspect of Digital Humanities: practical experimentation, theorising, cross- and multidisciplinary work, and new and relevant developments.
Contributors can address inquiries and submit their abstracts at email@example.com.
The language of publication is English
For the 2021 issues, the deadline for submission is 31 October 2021.