The 8th International Congress of Young Archaeologist (ICYA)
The International Congress of Young Archaeologists is held every two years by the Archaeology Society of the University of Tehran. The main goal of this Congress is to represent the achievements and academic studies performed by Iranian and non-Iranian students and scholars regarding the Archaeology of Iran and also to create appropriate ground for academic and interdisciplinary communication between the younger generations.
- Field Studies: Recent Archaeological Finds and Studies
- Interdisciplinary Studies of Archaeology
- Approaches of Archaeology: The Necessities and Perspectives
- Cultural Heritage in Crisis: Conversation, Approaches and Suggestions
- Archaeology and Tourism: Interaction and Development
- Achievements and Pathology of The Iranian Archaeology in The Past and Recent Centuries: Theory and Practice