Call for Proposals
The 2015 Creativity meets Business Conference will be a European meeting and discussion forum for researchers and practitioners. We are now calling for academic and practitioner papers and abstract presentations, good practices and posters on the themes of the conference. Abstracts and papers will be reviewed by an international review committee with a double blind review process.
"Entrepreneurial Thinking and Acting in Creative Industries"
- Check that your abstract is in the scope of the conference (see call for abstracts)
- Use the templates provided
- Ensure that at least one author will be present at the conference
Please email your abstract to: email@example.com
Abstract / proposal deadline: August 10, 2015
Notification of acceptance: August 24, 2015
Poster submission: October 1, 2015
Full paper submission: December 1, 2015
(Please integrate the comments from the conference in the final full paper submission)
SUB-THEMES (including, but not limited to)
1. Entrepreneurship Education in CI, incl.
- Curriculum development & delivery
- New teaching methods
- Lifelong learning
- Employability in CI
- Action-based learning
2. Business practice in CI, incl.
- Managing a creative organisation
- Market research in CI
- Business models and business plans in CI
- Partnerships & networks in CI
- Project and programme controlling in CI
- Financing creative organisations and projects
- Sustainability in CI
3. Entrepreneurial thinking and acting in CI, incl.
- New challenges and barriers of entrepreneurship in CI
- Drivers of entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship in CI
- Basics of entrepreneurial thinking and acting in CI
4. Innovation in CI, incl.
- Market-oriented evaluation of creative ideas
- Presenting creative projects to business
- Success factors for innovation in CI
- Design thinking in CI
5. Entrepreneurship support in CI, incl.
- Start-up support (coaching, funding etc.)
- Incubators and technology parks
6. Stakeholder and their management in CI, incl.
- Stakeholder identification and management in CI
- Government in entrepreneurship in CI
Science-to-Business Marketing Research Centre, Münster University of Applied Sciences, Germany