The Review of Korean Studies Call for Papers
Research Articles and Primary Sources
on Korean Studies
The Review of Korean Studies (RKS) is an academic journal published biannually in English by The Academy of Korean Studies. Since its first publication in 1998, the RKS has strived to stimulate dialogue and promote the exchange of ideas, theories, and perspectives among Koreanists in both Asia and the West. The journal is listed in the Korean Citation Index, and it aims to be listed in international journal indexes such as Scopus and A&HCI in near future. We are currently soliciting articles from potential authors in any field of Korean Studies for publication in the journal for December 2015 as well as future issues.
- Scope and Types of Manuscripts
- Research articles in all fields of Korean Studies
- Translation or introduction of (a) primary source(s) on Korean Studies
-Available at all times
December 2015 issue by August 31, 2015
June 2016 issue by February 28, 2016
- Submission Guidelines
- All manuscripts should be submitted by email to email@example.com as an attachment in MS Word document (.doc/.docx) format.
* Papers submitted to the RKS must be unpublished original work of the author(s) and not under consideration for publication elsewhere. Any fact of external support for the research or its earlier presentation/publication must be acknowledged.
** Citations such as the reference list, footnotes, and parenthetical citations should be made following the standards specified by The Chicago Manual of Style, 16th Edition. For Romanization of Korean, follow the Revised Romanization System, set by the Korean Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. Further instructions for authors can be obtained from the RKS website: http://review.aks.ac.kr.
*** The RKS does not charge contributors any expenses for publication or peer-reviews.