Postcolonial Interventions (ISSN 2455-6564)
Call for Papers
Vol. VI, Issue 2 (June 2021)
Postcolonial Interventions invites academic articles for the upcoming June 2021 issue of the Journal which will be an Open Issue.
While the COVID-19 pandemic has plunged the world into similar processes of distress, loss and anxiety, it has also exacerbated authoritarian inclinations in various nation-states, widened socio-economic disparities and hardened competing fundamentalisms. It is hoped that the prospective submissions will take into account these recent upheavals alongside the usual explorations of literary and cultural representations focusing on postcolonial concerns from various corners of the globe.
Reviews and or Interviews related to academic publications and authors and critics associated with postcolonial studies are also welcome.
- Articles must be original and unpublished. Submission will imply that it is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Written in Times New Roman 12, double spaced with 1″ margin on all sides, in doc/docx format.
- Between 4000-7000 words, inclusive of all citations.
- With in-text citations and a Works Cited list complying with Chicago Manual of Style (author-date) specifications.
- A separate cover page should include the author’s name, designation, an abstract of 250 words with a maximum of 5 keywords and a short bio-note of 50 words.
- The main article should not in any way contain the author’s name. Otherwise the article will not be considered.
- Reviews also need to follow the aforementioned guidelines. However, word limit for reviews is 1500 words.
- The contributors are responsible for obtaining permission to reproduce any material, including photographs and illustrations for which they do not hold copyright.
Please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 March 2021.