April 7, 2022 to April 8, 2022
British Columbia, Canada
Public Health, Graduate Studies
Founded in 2009, the Climate Change: Impacts & Responses Research Network is brought together by a common concern for the science of, and social responses to, climate change.
We invite proposals for paper presentations, workshops/interactive sessions, posters/exhibits, or colloquia addressing one of the following themes:
- Theme 1: The Nature of Evidence
- Theme 2: Assessing Impacts in Diverse Ecosystems
- Theme 3: Human Impacts and Responsibility
- Theme 4: Technical, Political, and Social Responses
CONFERENCE SUBMISSION DEADLINES
The next proposal deadline is 7 June 2021. We welcome the submission of presentation proposals at any time of the year up until 30 days before the start of the conference. All proposals will be reviewed within two to four weeks of submission.
- Early Proposal Deadline - 7 September 2021
- Regular Proposal Deadline - 7 January 2022
- Late Proposal Deadline - 7 March 2022
Web address: https://on-climate.com/2022-conference/call-for-papers
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OnClimate