DIRI academic contest 2021
The Dhammachai International Research Institute (DIRI) is pleased to announce an academic contest on the theme "The Dharmakaya/Dhammakaya that I know."
Both scholars and students may submit their academic articles to impart the various dimensions of knowledge on the term "Dharmakaya/Dhammakaya."
Award winners will receive both prizes and certificates.
- The submitted article should be of strict academic integrity and have neither been published nor submitted for publication elsewhere.
- The article should follow the formats below:
- length of each article approximately 3,000 – 5,000 words
- typed in Times New Roman font, 14 pts, 1.5 line spacing
- citations following the APA 6th style of references and bibliography
- The article must be electronically submitted in the PDF file format, along with an abstract of 200 – 300 words long, by emailing as attachments to email@example.com
- The following documents are required to be submitted along with the article and abstract:
- 4.1. the author’s CV
4.2. a signed copy of the author’s photo ID (see Note 1 for clarification)
4.3. the application form (download here) filled by the author
- Submission may be done between 1st January to 31st March 2021.
Last date for submission
31st March 2021
26th May 2021
Details of the Prizes
|Type||Scholars and Teachers||Graduate Students |
(masters and doctorates)
|Bachelor students and |
|First prizes||5,000 NZD||3,500 NZD||2,500 NZD|
|Consolation prizes||3,000 NZD||1,500 NZD||1,000 NZD|
More Information: https://www.diri.ac.nz/academic-contest