DEADLINE: January 15, 2021
The University of Tsukuba (Japan), Degree Program in International Public Policy invites applications for its Master of Arts Graduate Program in Sustainable Development Goals for October 2021 intake.
Fully funded scholarships are available (The Nippon Foundation Central Asia-Japan Human Resource Development Project)
- Nationality. Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan
- Age. Applicants who have been born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Educational background. Applicants who have an undergraduate degree and who have completed 16 years of school education.
- Language Qualifications. Applicants must demonstrate their English language proficiency by submitting scores received on English Language Proficiency Tests (TOEFL IBT 80, TOEFL CBT 230, TOEFL PBT 500, IELTS 6.0). Knowledge of Japanese language is an asset (JLPT N5 or higher).
- Enrollment Date: October 1, 2021
Language of Instruction: English
Duration of the program: 1.5 year
For more information please visit the pages below:
*Additional requirements may apply