Please help us spread the word about Linkage Library, an NSF-funded cross-disciplinary community hosted at ICPSR where people who do record linkage - or want to do record linkage - can share data, code, and discuss best practices. We really want to grow this site into a community and community resource.
- Adding a project to the site is simple, and there are many benefits to doing so, some of which include:
- Simple and permanent archiving and versioning
- Metrics on views and downloads
- Ability to link to an existing website/GitHub and publications
- Discuss linking best practices in project comments
- DOI assignment
Are you interested in contributing your linking work to Linkage Library or know someone who is a good match? Contact Susan Leonard (email@example.com) or Erin Meyer (firstname.lastname@example.org). We're happy to help in any way.