The Institute for Social Movements of Ruhr-Universität Bochum (Germany) is pleased to announce publication of the last issue of Moving the Social for this year.
The issue 58 (2017) is available in print and online format and contains the following contributions:
- Flemming Mikkelsen: Workers’ Activism and Industrial Democracy in Denmark in the 20th Century
- Matthias Möller: Marginalised Neo-Rurals and Alternative Trailerists: Self-made Housing as a Counter Concept of the 1970s and 1980s in Germany and France
- Bernhard H. Bayerlein: Willi Münzenberg’s ‘Last Empire’: Die Zukunft and the ‘Franco-German Union’, Paris, 1938 – 1940. New Visions of Anti-Fascism and the Transnational Networks of the Anti-Hitler Resistance
- Juan L. Fernández: Darwin goes to Sarajevo: Evolutionary Theories Underlying a Century of Historiography on the Outbreak of the First World War
- Stefan Berger: What is New in the History of Social Movements? (Review)