Dear Colleagues, Friends and Adherents,
Welcome to the XIX BCES Annual International Conference in June 2021! Thank you for joining the wonderful BCES Conference community! Please be informed that the XIX BCES Conference:
- is planned to be conducted physically;
- provides opportunities for virtual presentations;
- will be conducted virtually in the case of a pandemic.
Looking forward to seeing you physically or virtually in June 2021!
About the BCES Conference
The Annual International Conference of the Bulgarian Comparative Education Society (BCES) is a traditional, scholarly, interdisciplinary, high-grade event. Specialists from all over the world every year come to the Conference as to present their studies. The Conference purposefully keeps a small size aiming at organizing the best quality selection of papers and providing excellent opportunities for presentations and discussions.
The XIX edition of the BCES Conference in 2021 focuses on new challenges to education with a special focus on what lessons people in the field of education have learned. Participants are invited to present their theoretical, methodological or empirical studies on the most challenging processes in education and the most powerful factors that have recently caused various changes in national education systems.
All actors in the education process (students, teachers, administrators, counsellors, decision makers, etc.) at all levels of the education systems have recently faced a variety of challenges to their everyday study or work. The mission of this conference is to show what has happened, how the actors have reacted and what lessons have been learned in the different parts of the world.
Benefits to BCES Conference participants
The Conference offers the following benefits to its participants:
- Respecting all participants regardless of their race, nationality, personality, origin, sex, religion, occupation, education.
- Keeping friendly atmosphere, polite communication, and cosy environment.
- Establishing contacts between people from different parts of the world, making friends, creating collegial networks.
- Providing excellent opportunities for oral presentations and discussions by giving a 30-minute time slot to each presentation.
- Guaranteeing high quality of full papers published in the BCES Conference Book.
- Publishing the BCES Conference Book in both printed and online forms.
- Including abstracts in the Conference Program.
- Giving Certificates of Participation to all participants.
- Furnishing each participant with a hard copy of the BCES Conference Book.
- Allowing free access of accompanying persons to conference sessions and social events.
Participants are invited to submit:
- abstracts of oral paper presentations, if they would just like to present papers without having them published; or
- full papers to be reviewed for publication in the BCES Conference Book, Vol. 19, 2021.
- In case of abstract submission, no full text submission is required. Participants submit abstracts only.
- In case of full paper submission, no preliminary abstract submission is required. Participants directly submit full papers.
Bulgarian Comparative Education Society (BCES)