The mission of this international virtual conference is to begin the process of establishing a new comparative research field that could be called Comparative School Counseling Studies.
Such a research field would:
- contribute to a better understanding of common features, similarities and differences in school counseling worldwide;
- support transferring best school counseling practices and innovations between countries;
- help improving school counseling training programs at colleges and universities; and
- support the development of policy to support effective school counseling practice.
Benefits to participants
The Conference offers the following benefits:
- Respecting all participants regardless of their race, nationality, personality, origin, sex, religion, occupation, education.
- Keeping friendly atmosphere and polite communication.
- Establishing contacts between people from different parts of the world.
- Providing excellent opportunities for oral presentations and discussions by giving a 30-minute time slot to each presentation.
- Including abstracts in the Conference Program.
- Publishing full papers.
- Awarding Certificates of Participation to all participants.
The conference work is grouped into 3 sections:
- Section 1: School Counseling Policies (at local, state/provincial, and national level)
- Section 2: School Counseling Education & Training (at Bachelor, Master’s, and Doctoral level)
- Section 3: School Counseling Practices (at primary, secondary, and tertiary education level)
Bulgarian Comparative Education Society (BCES)