Founded in 2015, the Tourism & Leisure Studies Research Network is brought together to explore the economic, cultural and organizational aspects of tourism and leisure.
The Sixth International Conference on Tourism & Leisure Studies 2021 is dedicated to some of the key questions for the Tourism and Leisure Research Network.
We invite proposals for paper presentations, workshops/interactive sessions, posters/exhibits, or colloquia addressing one of the following themes:
- Theme 1 - Changing Dimensions of Contemporary Tourism
- Theme 2 - Changing Dimensions of Contemporary Leisure
- Theme 3 - Tourism and Leisure Industries
- Theme 4 - Critical Issues in Tourism and Leisure Studies
- 2021 Special Focus - The Shape of Recovery: Futures of Responsible Travel and Leisure
The Sixth International Conference on Tourism & Leisure Studies 2021 covers topics such as:
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Early - 27 October 2020
- Regular - 27 February 2021
- Late - 27 April 2021
Please forward this announcement to your colleagues and students who may be interested.
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TourismAndLeisureStudies/
Tourism & Leisure Studies Research Network / Common Ground Research Networks