The Virtual edition of the Innovation in Language Learning International Conference will take place on 12-13 November 2020.
The objective of the Conference is to promote transnational cooperation and share good practice in the field of the application of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) to Language Learning and Teaching. The Innovation in Language Learning Conference is also an excellent opportunity for the presentation of previous and current language learning projects and innovative initiatives.
The Call for Papers is addressed to teachers, researchers and experts in the field of language teaching and learning as well as to coordinators of language teaching and training projects.
Experts in the field of language teaching and learning are therefore invited to submit an abstract of a paper to be presented in the conference.
- 16 September 2020: New Extended Deadline for submitting Abstracts
- 23 September 2020: Notification of Abstracts’ acceptance / rejection
- 12 October 2020: Deadline for submission of Papers
- 12-13 November 2020: Conference days
Papers will be presented in virtual synchronous or asynchronous modes.
All accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings with ISBN, ISSN, DOI and ISPN codes. The publication will be included in Academia.edu and indexed in Google Scholar. The Proceedings will be sent to be reviewed for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index by Thomson Reuters (ISI-Clarivate). Selected papers will be indexed by Ei Compendex, SCOPUS (Elsevier), Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI - Web of Science).
During the virtual conference:
- Papers will be presented in virtual synchronous or asynchronous modes.
- Interactive Questions and Answers sessions will follow each paper presentation.
- Virtual Poster Presentation Sessions will be held.
- Networking Opportunities will be organized.
Dr. Andrea Baldini, Assistant Conference Manager