Call for Papers: Generational Studies
Popular Culture Association (PCA) 2021 National Conference
March 31 - April 3, 2021
Boston Marriott Copley Place
For information on PCA/ACA, please go to: http://www.pcaaca.org
For conference information, please go to: http://www.pcaaca.org/national-conference/
Submission Deadline: November 1, 2020
We welcome proposals for papers on any and every topic related to American's generations including Baby Boomers, Generation Jones, Generation X, Xennials, Millennials (Gen Y), and iGen (Gen Z).
We invite submissions from individuals and organized panels (3 or 4 persons), focusing on topics related to:
- Generational cultural production/consumption: literature, film, music, etc.
- Generational identities and realities (then and now).
We are especially interested in presentations that connect (or disconnect) multi-generational pop culture experiences.
How to Apply:
- Submissions will only be accepted through the PCA website - pcaaca.org
- Individuals must be current, paid members to submit to the conference.
For Individual Submissions:
- 150-200 word abstract
- Contact information (e-mail and telephone)
For Panel Submissions:
- Brief description of panel's focus
- 150-200 word abstract of each panelist's paper
- Contact information (e-mail and telephone) for all panelists
Shay Rahm, University of Central Oklahoma