Open Call – Dar Al-Tifel Workshop
Open Call: From a Print to a Product Digital Workshop
The Palestinian Museum – Birzeit and Dar Al-Tifel Al-Arabi Museum – Jerusalem invite artists of all nationalities, based in #Palestine, #TheMiddleEast and around the world, and who have previously contributed to the Palestinian cultural and art scenes to submit proposals for giving the upcoming digital workshop, From a Print to a Product. The workshop will be held in July 2020 as part of the Museum’s forthcoming exhibition, Printed in Jerusalem.
- The call is open to professional artists and designers whose artistic practices are steeped in printing techniques.
- The Proposal must be original and entirely the work of the artist.
- The proposal should demonstrate a direct link between the suggested workshop concept and the Printed in Jerusalem themes.
- The proposal should include the following sections: background, concept summary, objectives, activities, output, and estimated budget.
- The proposal should include the following appendices: artist’s resume and an up-to-date portfolio.
- The complete proposal should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject ‘From a Print to a Product (ARTIST’S NAME)’ by Saturday 13 June 2020, 23:00.
- Selected candidates will be notified by email by Tuesday 23 June 2020.
- Selected candidates are expected to deliver the online workshop between 10 July 2020 and 30 July 2020.
The open call runs from 22 May to 13 June 2020. For further information on Printed in Jerusalem exhibition, kindly visit this link.
For inquiries, kindly contact us at: email@example.com
This workshop is supported by the A. M. Qattan Foundation through the ‘Visual Arts: A Flourishing Field’ (VAFF) Project, funded by Sweden
(off Omar Ibn Al-Khattab Street)
PO Box 48, Birzeit, Palestine
Tel: +970 2 294 1948
Fax: +970 2 294 1936
Mob: +970 595 991102
Media inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org