We are proud to announce the 14th International NCM Conference on New Challenges in Management and Business in Toronto, Canada, on 26 September 2020.
- Dr. Naresh K. Malhotra is Senior Fellow, Georgia Tech CIBER, and Regents’ Professor Emeritus, Scheller College of Business, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA.
- Dr. Carlos M. Rodriguez is an Associate Professor of Marketing, Director Center for the Study of Innovation Management, CSIM, College of Business.
- Dr. John Bowen is Dean of the Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management. He has presented marketing courses and seminars in Asia, Australia, Central America, Europe, Mexico, and South America, and has published over 100 articles on marketing.
- Dr. Judith Lynne Zaichkowsky is a professor of marketing at the Beedie School of Business at Simon Fraser University.
The Conference will address a range of critically important issues and themes relating to the management and business.
The main topics of the conference are:
- Organization structure; leadership; entrepreneurship and organizational purpose; methods and techniques for evaluating and understanding competitive, technological, social, and political environments; planning processes; and strategic decision processes Marketing
- Marketing Theory (contributions to marketing theory by disciplines of philosophy, social theory, psychology, sociology, anthropology, and other related areas), issues and topics emerging in Marketing, empirical studies of marketing, practice Management of Marketing
- Conceptualizations of marketing, marketing needs to be “managed”, challenges in Marketing, social responsibility, green marketing, political marketing, marketing on the internet, Business-to-Business and Network Marketing, market integration Customer and consumer satisfaction research
- Customer satisfaction in the virtual environment, customer satisfaction of service delivery, and staff concerned.
- Business decisions, processes, and activities within the actual business setting. Theoretical and empirical advances in buyer behavior, finance, organizational theory and behavior, marketing, risk and insurance, international business, and technological change.
- Human resource management: employee participation, human resource flow, reward systems and high commitment work systems, performance appraisal, changing corporate climates, intellectual capital, job satisfaction, job commitment, industrial relations, personnel management, training, employment, innovation management, knowledge management.
- Heliyon (Abstracted and Indexed in Scopus and Thomson Reuters-ESCI)
- Journal of Chemical Technology and MetallurgyOpen Access (SCOPUS)
- International Journal of Organizational Leadership (ISSN 2383-1103, ISI Thomson Reuters, EBSCO, ProQuest)
- China Finance Review International (ISSN 2044-1398, Scopus, Thomson Reuters,…) (Emerald Publishing)
- Audit Financiar Journal (ProQuest, EBSCO)
- Journal of Surveillance, Security, and Safety
- Marketing and Branding Research (ProQuest)
- Management Issues in Healthcare System (ProQuest)
- Civil And Environmental Engineering Reports (ISI)
- ACM Transactions On Software Engineering And Methodology (TOSEM)
- Jordan Journal Of Mechanical And Industrial Engineering (Scopus)
- International Journal on Technical and Physical Problems of Engineering (Scopus)
- International Journal of Management and Enterprise Development(Scopus)
- Global Business and Organizational Excellence(SCOPUS )
- Quality – Access to Success(SCOPUS, WEB OF SCIENCE – ESCI, Ulrichs, WorldCat,)
- Journal of Turkish Operations Management
- Technology Audit and Production Reserves
- “EUREKA: Social and Humanities” journal (Google Scholar, Copernicus)
- Applied Marketing Analytics (Scopus)
- Organization Technology And Management In Construction (ISI, ProQuest)
- Indian Journal Of Economics And Development(ISI)
- International Journal Of Educational Management (ISI)
- Pacific Business Review International(ISI)
- Social Responsibility Journal(ISI)
- Journal of Financial Reporting and Accounting (ISI)
- Lecturas de Economia (ISI)
- Technology Analysis & Strategic Management (ISI)
- International Journal of Knowledge Management
- Strategic Outsourcing
- International Journal on Food System Dynamics
There will be two presentation modalities: oral, virtual.
Early Bird Registration: 7 August 2020
Abstract Submission: 20 August 2020
Registration Deadline: 4 September 2020
Full Paper Submission: 11 September 2020
Day of Conference: 26 September 2020
Authors can submit their abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org for a double-blind peer review.