The Northeast Popular Culture Association's 2020 conference will be held at the Southern New Hampshire University in Manchester, New Hampshire on October 23-24, 2020.
The Science and Technology area of the Northeast Popular Culture Association encourages paper submissions that explore the relation of science and technology to popular culture and to American culture. Science and technology are broadly defined.
Some topics may include:
• science and technology in print and visual culture
• cultural influences on science and technology
• popularization of science and technology
• science education and the celebrity scientist
• science and technology in the museum
• science and the internet
• science, technology, and the future
Scholars and independent researchers from all levels and disciplines are welcome to submit.
Proposals for individual papers or complete panels are due by June 1, 2020. Additional information and guidelines can be found at https://nepca.blog/conference/
Todd M. Olszewski, PhD
Associate Director, Center for Teaching Excellence
Associate Professor, Health Policy and Management
1 Cunningham Square
Providence, RI 02918