Inaugural Call for Papers
Open Anthropological Research journal invites individual authors as well as groups of researchers to submit their papers and proposals of edited volumes to be considered as Special Issues.
Open Anthropological Research, published by De Gruyter, is a new international open access, peer-reviewed academic journal that publishes original, high-quality research on all aspects of anthropology. The objective of this journal is to foster the free exchange of ideas and provide an appropriate platform for presenting, discussing and disseminating new concepts, current trends, theoretical developments and research findings related to a broad spectrum of topics: social, cultural, linguistic and biological anthropology.
Authors of Open Anthropological Research benefit from:
- no article submission or article processing charges (APCs) in 2020,
- transparent, comprehensive and fast peer review,
- efficient fast-track publication,
- worldwide dissemination and accessibility of articles,
- promotion of each published article,
- free language-correction services for authors from non-English speaking regions,
- secure archiving by De Gruyter and the independent archiving service Portico
For author guidelines, please see https://www.degruyter.com/view/supplement/s26574233_Instruction_for_Authors.pdf. For any questions regarding a proposed submission, do not hesitate to contact the Managing Editor, Katarzyna Michalak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Katarzyna Inga Michalak