The Coordinating Council for Women in History invites submissions for its annual awards. Details and application instructions may be found at https://theccwh.org/ccwh-awards. The deadline for all awards is May 15, 2020. Awards are open only to CCWH members; to join, visit https://theccwh.org/membership. Applicants may apply for one CCWH award per year.
- The Catherine Prelinger Memorial Award is a $20,000 award given to a scholar who has not followed a traditional academic path of uninterrupted study. The award is open to applicants with a PhD and graduate students advanced to candidacy.
- The CCWH/Berks Graduate Student Fellowship is a $1000 award to a graduate student completing a dissertation in history.
- The Ida B. Wells Graduate Student Fellowship is a $1000 award to a graduate student completing a historical dissertation, not necessarily in a history department, that interrogates race and gender.
- The Nupur Chaudhuri First Article Prize is a $1000 award that recognizes a superlative first article published in any field of history.
- The Carol Gold Article Prize is a $500 award given to a scholar of any rank for a superlative article published in any field of history.
- The Rachel Fuchs Award is a $500 award that recognizes extraordinary mentorship and service to women and the LGBTQI community in the historical profession.
Please contact Elizabeth Everton (email@example.com) with any questions.
Executive Director, Coordinating Council for Women in History