We warmly invite you to the eSTARS 2020 International Scientific Conference to be held in Moscow, Russia, on June 4-5, 2020. eSTARS will gather researchers and practitioners, experts and opinion leaders, as well as members of education, business and technology communities. The general topic for discussion will be "Transformation of Education to Meet the Global Trends of Digital Economy".
This year at eSTARS 2020 we will discuss such issues as:
- New Approaches to Learning Process and Transformation of University Infrastructure
- Blended Learning and New Formats of Educational Programs
- eLearning in Terms of Potential Employers
- Psychological Aspects of Online Learning
- Economics of Online Learning
- Sociology of Online Learning
- Elearning from the Perspective of Philosophy and Cultural Studies
- Digital Transformation in Higher Education: Current Trends
- Innovations in Pedagogy Connected with Digital Transformation of HE
- Role of Universities in Developing Key Skills for Success in Digital Economy (Data Culture, Soft Skills, Entrepreneurship, etc)
- Impact of New Technologies on Traditional (Classical) Education
- Personalized Educational Trajectories: Using Big Data for Adaptive Systems
- Pedagogical Design and Digital Educational Practices in Online Field
Registration is open from November 1, 2019 to May 15, 2020. In order to participate in eSTARS 2020 as a speaker, please use EasyChair and submit theses via submission form before March 1, 2020. For the publication of extended theses in the conference book, please send the full text before March 30, 2020.