CALL FOR PAPERS: GENERATIONAL STUDIES
POPULAR CULTURE ASSOCIATION & AMERICAN CULTURE ASSOCIATION 2020 NATIONAL CONFERENCE
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
Wednesday, April 15 to Saturday, April 18, 2020
Submission deadline: November 1, 2019
We welcome proposals for papers on any and every topic related to America's generations including: Baby Boomers, Generation Jones, Generation X, Xennials, Millennials (Gen Y), and iGen (Gen Z).
We invite submissions from individuals and organized panels (3 or 4 person), focusing on topics related to:
- Generational cultural production/consumption: literature, film, music, etc.
- Generational identities and realities (then and now).
We are especially interested in presentations that connect (or disconnet) multi-generational pop culture experiences.
For Individual Submissions:
- 150-200 word abstract
- Contact information (e-mail and telephone)
For Panel Submissions:
- Brief description of panel's focus
- 150-200 word abstract of each panelist's paper
- Contact information for all panelists
Shay Rahm, University of Central Oklahoma