During recent years, the number of crowdfunding platforms has increasead in worldwide. In order to discuss ideas, problems, challenges, and solutions for changes in society and organizations to improve crowdfunding platforms, we prepare this book. This book has an important role to play in providing knowledge for researchers, experts, and practitioners of crowdfunding platforms in the global digital economy. It also intends to provide guidelines for economists, managers, entrepreneurs, consultants, policy makers, and technology developers.
This book will aim to provide relevant theoretical frameworks and the latest empirical research findings in the area. It will be written for professionals who want to improve their understanding of crowdfunding at different levels of the knowledge.
The overall objectives of this book are:
• To explore the latest crowdfunding trends;
• To present the current state of crowdfunding;
• To explore/examine challenges, opportunities, limitations, and risks of crowdfunding;
• To help readers understand crowdfunding platforms;
• To aim to publish the latest research findings;
• To provide emerging research on the use of crowdfunding platforms;
• To understand the Law about crowdfunding.
The target audience of this book will be composed of professionals and researchers working in the field of crowdfunding in various disciplines. Moreover, the book will provide insights and support for scholars, academics, researchers, economists, managers, entrepreneurs, consultants, sociologists, teachers, policy makers, and technology developers interested in crowdfunding platforms.
Recommended topics for chapters include, but are not limited to:
• Crowdfunding mobile
• Crowdfunding and e-commerce
• Crowdfunding innovations
• Risk and security
• Crowdfunding industry 5.0
• Crowdfunding business models
• Crowdfunding platforms
• Education crowdfunding
• crowdfunding projects
• Crowdfunding business intelligence
• IoT crowdfunding
• Digital literacy crowdfunding
• Crowdfunding for digital entrepreneurship
• Crowdfunding for economic development
• Crowdfunding for startups
• Crowdfunding success
• Crowdfunding sustainability
• Future Trends in crowdfunding
• Crowdfunding and Laws