Entrepalavras journal invites original research papers to its 20th edition, n1, v. 10, January 2020, dedicated to Phonetics and Phonology. The theme of this special issue will be “the phonic dimension of languages in the construction of meaning and structure”.
The issue will be published in April 2020 and its guest editors are professors Ronaldo Lima Jr. (Universidade Federal do Ceará), Luciani Tenani (Universidade Estadual Paulista) and Antonio Pamies (Universidade de Granada).
Papers written in Portuguese, English or Spanish may be submitted until October 30th 2019 in OJS-EP: www.entrepalavras.ufc.br/revista.
In this special issue, we intend to gather research papers that tackle phonetic and phonological characteristics of native and foreign languages, especially those that relate the phonic dimension of languages to the construction of meaning.
Therefore, manuscripts in the following subareas will be considered:
- Phonetic-phonological characteristics of varieties of specific language;
- Phonetic-phonological variation;
- Phonetic-phonological acquisition of first language;
- Phonetic and phonological development of foreign/second languages;
- Phonetic detail in phonological representation;
- Phonetic-phonological processes in mother-tongue or foreign languages;
- Articulatory, acoustic and / or perceptual phonetics.
Dr. Claudete Lima
Editor-in-chief of Entrepalavras