Conference Theme : “Asian Dream - Challenges & Issues ”
ICAS2019 hopes to provide an interesting platform for researchers, academics, practitioners, policy makers and post-graduate students, to share knowledge, exchange ideas and establish academic relationships.
We welcome individual paper presentations, panel sessions, round table discussions, performances, short films and posters. Your participation in ICAS2019 may be under Oral, Poster & Virtual categories. Your presentation may include (Original research papers, published article, Dissertations/PhD thesis, Research abstracts etc...)
Contributors are invited in the areas including but not limited to:
Economics, Management, Business, Language and Culture, Political Economy, Information Communication Technology (ICT), Science and Technology, Engineering,Marketing, International Relations and Politics, Public Policy, Peace and Security, Governance and Development, Cross-Cultural Communication, public health, Law & order, Womem's rights, Gender issues etc..
Key Benefits for Participants
- Enhance your knowledge on development challenges in the 21st century
- Deepen awareness of Asian perspectives and approaches for developmental needs of the present context
- Opportunity to clarify your concerns with panel of academic experts and development consultants
- Opportunity to meet renowned diplomats and board of academic experts and researchers
- Recognition of your work on international platform as a participant or paper/poster presenter.
- All accepted abstract/full papers will be published in the conference proceedings both print and online version
- Identify your future collaborative partner among international, vibrant and scholarly audience.
Contact – ICAS2018
Send Your Abstract
Send Your Paper to the Editorial
Registration Matters (including payments, bank details, receipts)
Contact the convener on any issue related to topics, sessions and publications
Conference Convener ( Prabhath Patabendi )