EuroScicon Ltd is glad to invite all the experts in the arena of Pathology to its premier 18th International Conference on Pathology and Cancer Epidemiology (Pathology-2019), going to be held at Rome, Italy during October 21-22, 2019. The Theme of the conference is; Dedicated to Discovery. Committed to Pathology.
Pathology 2019 Conference unites with plenty of networking opportunities to interact with renowned speakers and researchers which will enhance your professional cognizance.
Pathology 2019 welcomes Scientists, Physicians, Students, Researchers, Industries, Professors related to Pathology, Societies, Lab technicians and Associations related to Pathology, Delegates, Students and Business Professionals to be a part of the Congress across the world.
This European Pathology Congress comprise of Plenary talks, Industry Presentations, Panel discussions, Q&A Rounds, Oral presentations, Workshops/Symposiums, Exhibitions, B2B, B2A, and Young Researcher Forums (YRF), Poster Presentations etc. in the arena of Pathology.
Pathology 2019 target audience are Professors, Doctors, Pathology & Cancer Industries, Pathology & Cancer Laboratories, Directors of Association and Societies, Scientists, Pathology & Cancer Epidemiology Lecturers, Pathologist
Key Sessions at Pathology-2019
- Breast Pathology
- Anatomic Pathology, Forensic Pathology & Autopsy Pathology
- Clinical Pathology & Chemical Pathology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology
- Gynaecological Pathology, Reproductive Pathology & Uropathology
- Pathology Case Reports
- Veterinary Pathology
- Cancer Cytopathology
- Surgical Pathology
- Experimental Pathology
- Digital Pathology, Telepathology & Diagnostics Pathology
- Paediatric & Perinatal Pathology
- Head and Neck Pathology
- Microbial Pathology & Infectious Disease Pathology
- Liver Pathology & Gastrointestinal Pathology
- Histopathology & Cytopathology
- Molecular Pathology
- Renal Pathology & Urinary Tract Pathology
- Other Allied Fields
We are looking forward to welcome you at the Pathology 2019 Conference in Italy!
Priyanshu Gaur- Program Manager