Moving the Social - Journal of Social History and the History of Social Movements (MTS) is a long-standing, peer-reviewed, internationally circulated journal, published in print as well as online.
We welcome articles from different disciplines on all topics relevant to developments and transformations in society and to the history of social movements around the globe.
There are no fixed submission deadlines, as MTS is open to submissions, anytime.
Please visit https://moving-the-social.ub.rub.de/index.php/Moving_the_social/about/su... for our manuscript preparation guidelines.
To be considered for publication, papers:
- have to pass double blind peer review (final decision at editors’ discretion).
- have to offer innovative findings.
- must neither have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- have to be written in fluent, academic English (UK spelling).
- should not exceed approx. 66.800 characters, including footnotes and spaces.
Further information on submissions to MTS are available from our website.
Please feel free to contact the editorial office with any questions at email@example.com
Moving the Social - Journal of Social History and the History of Social Movements
Ruhr University Bochum