The editors of HoST - Journal of History of Science and Technology are looking for proposals for a thematic issue to be published in 2019 (HoST volume 13). The volume should be prepared by a guest editor and include four research papers.
I would like to put together a issue of original historical research exploring the cultural and social dimensions of alternative technologies such as Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Tor.
Proposals should include the following items:
1. Titles and abstract (300 words) of the research paper;
2. Brief CV (300 words) of the author;
The contributors must be prepared to meet the following schedule:
- Abstract and CV : 20 October, 2017
- Submission of complete research papers: 1 September, 2018
- Publication: September/October, 2019
Proposals will be subject to approval by the Editorial Board and the outcome will be known to the editors/authors by December 2017.
Notre Dame de Namur University