I hope this announcement about the Plastics Heritage Congress 2019, to be held in Portugal, Lisbon, May 2019, finds you well.
We are very happy to announce:
1. JEFFREY MEIKLE as the Keynote Speaker for our Plastics Heritage Congress 2019, with a Lecture dubbed RETHINKING EARLY PLASTICS: THE RHETORIC OF BAKELITE AS A NEW MATERIAL.
To see more, please check: http://plasticsheritage2019.ciuhct.org/program/
2. The Programme Draft, now available, here: http://plasticsheritage2019.ciuhct.org/program/
· Also, just a quick reminder that the deadline for individual paper proposals is 15th November 2018. Details on the template can be found here: http://plasticsheritage2019.ciuhct.org/call-for-papers/.
· Deadline for Young Hipom Professionals (Yhip 2019) Summer School/Research Seminar is 26th November 2018. Information is available at: http://plasticsheritage2019.ciuhct.org/summer-school-research-seminar/
· For information on the Plastics Heritage Congress 2019 please visit the congress details: http://plasticsheritage2019.ciuhct.org/
Please distribute this far and wide to interested colleagues, contacts, listservs. Thank you!
Looking forward to seeing you all in Portugal.
Maria Elvira Callapez
(PI, PhD, History of Science and Technology, CIUHCT-FCUL)