The International Centre for Innovation in Education (ICIE) is committed to the development of all learners as productive world citizens and leaders for the future. This International Conference will provide a conference programme with the highest calibre of: Nobel Prize winners, keynote speakers, invited speakers, and a large number of scholars and presenters alongside a selection of exhibitors. The ICIE conferences are milestones in the journey towards leadership, creativity and innovation in basic-higher education and psychology.
- Excellence in Education: Basic & Higher Education;
- Gifted Education;
- Creativity & Innovation;
- Educational Technology;
- Psychology, including all branches (e.g., applied psychology; cognitive psychology; organizational psychology; developmental psychology; experimental psychology; clinical psychology; educational psychology; cross-cultural psychology; positive psychology; social psychology; comparative psychology);
- Innovative Learning Environment: standards and curricula, tasks and materials, and communication;
- Instructors and Teacher: competencies, innovative teaching methods, and staff development;
- Learner: competencies, individual differences, intervention and development;
- Programme Development: Examples, planning models and components, implementation and evaluation;
- Global Education for Peace;
- Organizational & Social Issues in Education;
- Integrated Services: guidance and counselling, community services, parenting and caring; and mentorship; and
- Future Trends: Globalisation and networking, civic education, ethical issues; and building creative climates.
We encourage anyone with an interest in: innovation in education, excellence in education, and gifted education to attend this conference. The participants will include: university academics, psychologists, education policy advisers and managers, business and industry leaders, gifted and talented program coordinators, school heads, graduate students, parents and caretakers.
General Director, The International Centre for Innovation in Education (ICIE).
Co-Founder, The International Journal for Talent Development and Creativity (IJTDC).
Vice President, The International Higher Education Teaching and Learning Association (HETL).
Former President (2009-2013), The World Council for Gifted and Talented Children (WCGTC).
Former Editor-in-Chief (2005-2014), Gifted and Talented International (GTI).
Postfach 12 40; D-89002, Ulm; Germany.