The proceedings of the conference will be indexed in Web of Science database within the frames of the journal European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences (EpSBS) ISSN: 2357-1330 http://www.futureacademy.org.uk/publication/EpSBS/
Recent studies point at the importance of cultural and social context of technological development – technoscientific initiatives are expected to satisfy professional and academic standards, and comply with expectations and needs of the ordinary people. Professional identity is undergoing considerable transformations – nowadays it is almost impossible to choose a profession for the whole life, rather one must be able to restructure professional trajectory in a flexible way, attracting a wide range of specific and meta-competences. In order to produce advanced specialists who would comfortably and successfully operate within the changing digital environment, the universities must assimilate new technological resources, monitor educational trends and track cognitive and information practices and preferences of the students, as well as must be able to transform their overall view of the sociotechnical space of the university.
The aim of the conference is to provide an interdisciplinary venue to discuss and solve a wide range of problems associated with the future of education and shaping of professional culture of specialists, in order to foster further research and informed dialogue between universities and the society at large.
We invite specialists in humanities, social and engineering sciences.
- Humanistic educational paradigm of the specialist of the future.
- Innovative technologies in teaching university-level disciplines.
- Information 4.0 and the specialist in text processing.
- Sociocultural triggers and barriers for innovations.
- Biosocial technologies and physical culture.
- Influence of language, history, culture and traditions of the region under study on the professional culture of specialists.
- Genesis of professional competence-based culture of future specialists in law and forensic science.
- Present-day problems of technoscience. Engineering ethics, ethics of technology.
- Integration of fundamental science with real economy.
Deadline for registration and article submission: 15 August 2018
The volume of the article: 5000 words (10 pages). The article should be formatted strictly according to the template (can be found on the internet site of the conference).
Registration fee for participation in the conference and publication of the text: 28000 Roubles / 390 Euros /460 Dollars
For details regarding registration, text formatting, payment please visit the internet site of the conference.
Contact Person – Alla Saphonova
Peter the Great Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia