CFP - DERRIDA TODAY CONFERENCE 2018
The conference will be held at Concordia University, Montreal, Canada from Wednesday 23rd May - Saturday 26th May 2018.
Due date for Abstracts and Panel Proposals: 1st December 2017
Please submit proposals to: email@example.com
KEYNOTES (in alphabetical order):
- Tom Cohen (University at Albany, State University of New York, USA)
- Drucilla Cornell (Rutgers University, USA)
- Alexander Garcia-Düttmann (Berlin University of the Arts, Germany)
- Ginette Michaud (Université de Montréal, Canada)
- Elizabeth Rottenberg (De Paul University, USA).
For Individual Participant Papers
Please submit the following in ONE document in Word, (NOT pdf - as we are unable to edit pdfs).:
- Abstract 350 words with the title of your paper
- Bio of up to 200 words with your full name and if applicable your title (Dr. Prof, Mr, Mrs, Ms, etc.)
- Your University affiliation. Please include your university's full address. If no affiliation then put 'Independent Scholar' and the best contact address for you ( this is for your letter of acceptance)
- Your email and phone number
- Any dietary requirements
For Panel Proposals
Organisers should submit as 3 separate word documents (not pdf)
- Overall panel proposal 350 words with the title of your panel
- 3 individual abstracts with titles - 300 words
- Information on panellists: Bios of up to 200 words, and their University affiliation Please include the University's full address. If no affiliation then put 'Independent Scholar' and the best contact address for them ( this is for the letter of acceptance), their email address and phone number and if they have any dietary requirements.