Call for Papers
Journal of Extension Education : Special Issue on “Agricultural Communication”
Submission deadline: October 13, 2017
- JEE is soliciting manuscripts for its forthcoming Special Issue on " Agricultural Communication" . The objective is to publish quality papers on ‘Agricultural Communication’.
- Only original scientific research articles on agricultural communication with relevance to extension education will be accepted. Manuscripts will be assessed for publication based on its originality of its contribution to the field of agricultural communication, soundness of its theory and methodology, coherence of analysis and the paper's ability to effectively communicate to its readers.
- Research Article:
The article should be full-length, technically original research document that should describe new and carefully confirmed findings. Methodological procedures and findings should be given in detail sufficient for others to replicate the work. Recommended length is 8000 to 10000 words
- Research Note:
Typically of 3000-5,000 words, this category does not require all the usual sections of a full-length research article. They may be short reports that describe a single result or an experiment in agricultural communication that have broad relevance for JEE.
- The author guidelines are available at https://www.extensioneducation.org/index.php/jee/about/submissions#authorGuidelines
- Submitted manuscripts (through the online submission process at www.extensioneducation.org ) would undergo a blind peer - review process.
- Authors of manuscripts (members of Extension Education Society) accepted for publication in this special issue need not pay page- printing charges.
- Authors should mention specifically that the submitted article is for the "Special Issue" in the "Comments for the Editor" box during the online submission process.
[Print ISSN: 0971-3123; Online ISSN: 2456-1282]
Extension Education Society
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Campus
Coimbatore – 641 003