Postcolonial Interventions has been striving consistently to explore new frontiers of knowledge in the field of postcolonial studies which remains characterised by fluidity, plurality and consistent refashioning of disciplinary boundaries. The next issue of Postcolonial Interventions will be an Open Issue that will hope to testify to this ever-expanding variety, especially by focusing on recent literary, cultural and socio-political phenomena with greater theoretical richness and dexterity.
- Articles must be original and unpublished. Submission will imply that it is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Written in Times New Roman 12, double spaced with 1″ margin on all sides, in doc/docx format.
- Between 4000-7000 words, inclusive of all citations.
- With in-text citations and a Works Cited list complying with Chicago Manual of Style specifications.
- A separate cover page should include the author’s name, designation, an abstract of 250 words with a maximum of 5 keywords and a short bio-note of 50 words.
- The main article should not in any way contain the author’s name. Otherwise the article will not be considered.
- Reviews also need to follow the aforementioned guidelines. However, word limit for reviews is 1500 words.
- The contributors are responsible for obtaining permission to reproduce any material, including photographs and illustrations for which they do not hold copyright.
Please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 September, 2018.