Call for Papers
You are welcome to submit your abstracts to International Graduate Symposium: ASGRAD which is scheduled to be held on the 22nd -23rd of October, 2018 in Izmir, Turkey.
Transformation has been a constant process since the dawn of humankind. The change we have been through as a species is not only limited to our own framework but it eventually has become a concept that permeates everything we produce or believe. This process has become apparent not only in our cultures and literary traditions but also on our perception of reality itself. The aim of this symposium is to gather graduate and post-graduate students in a venue where all participants can freely share and discuss their studies related to this subject.
ASGRAD invites all graduate and post-graduate students to submit their abstracts to participate in the Symposium on the topical issues including but not limited to the suggested topics listed below.
· Transformation in Literary Traditions
· Transformation in All Types of Fictions
· Psychological Transformation
· Transformation Through Identity Crisis
· Construction and Deconstruction in Transformation
· Transformation and Mythology
· Transformation and Posthumanism/Transhumanism
· Transformation in Personal/National/Collective Identity and Memory
· Transformation and History
· Transformation in Theatre
· Cultural Transformations
· Transformation and Media
· Transformation and Visual Arts
· Transformation in Motion Pictures
· Therapeutic Properties of Transformation
· Transformation in Gender Studies
· Transformation in Eco fiction and Nature Writing
· Transformation in Poetry
Deadline for 250-word proposals (as abstracts):
The deadline for submission is September 1, 2018 and notification of acceptance will be emailed by or before September 30, 2018.
Please e-mail your proposal and a short BIO (100 words) to: email@example.com
Ege University, Faculty of Letters
Bornova, Izmir, TURKEY
ORGANIZERS: Ege University, Departments of English Language and Literature & American Culture and Literature.
Via the e-mail given below you may contact with Ramazan Saral, representative of ASGRAD Comittee. And also, should you need an address, you may use:
Erzene Mahallesi, Ege Üniversitesi, Faculty of Letters, Department of English Language and Literature, No:3,35040