Rare Book School (RBS) is now accepting applications for two winter courses in New York City! RBS offers five-day, intensive courses focused on the history of manuscript, print, and digital materials taught by world-renowned scholars and professionals. RBS is also accepting applications on a rolling basis for our fall courses in Charlottesville and New York City.
Visit our website at rarebookschool.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
22–27 October in Charlottesville
- B-10 Introduction to the History of Bookbinding, taught by Jan Storm van Leeuwen
- I-20 Book Illustration Processes to 1900, taught by Terry Belanger
- M-70 The Handwriting & Culture of Early Modern English Manuscripts, taught by Heather Wolfe
29 October–3 November at the Grolier Club
- H-40 The Printed Book in the West since 1800, taught by Eric Holzenberg
7–12 January at the Grolier Club
- C-30 Developing Collections: Donors, Libraries & Booksellers, taught by Tom Congalton, Johan Kugelberg & Katherine Reagan
- H-90 Teaching the History of the Book, taught by Michael F. Suarez, S.J.
To be considered in the first round of admissions decisions for the January courses, applications should be received no later than 8 September. Applications received after that date will be released for review on a rolling basis.